Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another sleepless Friday

Well, hmm... it's midnight on Friday. Me... Kari, and Kulani, are sittin' up watchin'... HEY, I know wut you did last summer... Why are we up? Me, I can't stop thinkin' about football... I can't wait to hopefully chalk up our first win for Kamiko's team, I can't wait to see the fire that is lit under Kamiko's ass since he's not gonna be a starter. We're hopin' that maybe because he's not startin', the chances he does get on offense and defense, he's just the 'monsta' that we know he can be. But again, we can't want it more than him... and he's just 9 yrs. old! Built like an 11 yr old, and strong as one too! Kulani gets to start as QB, so we can't wait to see him play. God I Love football, thank you God for this blessed game.

No comments: